Information on Privacy pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n.196 and EU Regulation n.679 / 2016
The writing company, Colorificio Zetagi Srl, with registered office in Creazzo (VI), Via Pasubio n.41. as Data Controller of your personal data, informs you about the following regarding the data supplied by you for the management of the contractual relationship in progress with you.
The personal data collected and processed fall into the following categories:
- Identification data (Registered Office, personal data, telephone numbers ect …);
- Fiscal, accounting and banking data.
The personal data you provide will be used within the limits and for the pursuit of the purposes related to the contract with you in place. In particular, the treatment is aimed at completing the contractual, administrative, accounting and tax obligations inherent in and consequent to the current relationship. The provision of data and the related processing are, therefore, mandatory for the performance of all necessary and functional activities to contractual and legal obligations. Any refusal to provide the data for such purposes may determine the impossibility to proceed with the contractual relationships and the obligations of the Law. The provision of data is, however, optional for sending communications that our company can also make via your e-mail address or fax number. At any time you can oppose this treatment by sending a request to the following email address: email@example.com or at fax number: +39 0444 228366
Any refusal to provide data for marketing purposes will not affect the regular execution of the current report.
The personal data that you provide will be processed in a lawful and correct manner using paper, computerized or telematic means.
Only authorized parties, such as those in charge of the commercial, administrative and accounting area, or those responsible for the management and maintenance of IT systems, may access and therefore become aware of your data.
Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal obligations and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed can be communicated in Italy and transferred abroad exclusively for the purposes specified above:
- Service companies, data processing companies, tax consultants and in general all the bodies responsible for checks and controls regarding the correct fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes;
- Any subjects external to our structure, with whom precise agreements have been stipulated regarding the measures to be adopted to guarantee security from the data entrusted. In any case, the data will be processed exclusively for the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes;
The following are your rights pursuant to art. 7 Legislative Decree No. 196/2003:
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him / her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and methods of processing
- logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- identification data of the Holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to art. 5, paragraph 2;
- subjects or the categories of subjects to which the personal data can be communicated or that can come to acquaintance in quality of representative designated in the territory of the State, of responsible or appointees;
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the Law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proved impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate purposes the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Furthermore, the interested party is informed that:
- The personal data acquired will be kept for as long as necessary to carry out the assignment acquired and, in any case, for not more than 10 years u> from the termination of the relationship; li>
- The interested party may propose a Complaint to the Control Authority in reference to any alleged violations; li>
- Where applicable, the person concerned also has the rights set forth in articles 16-21 of the Rag. EU n.679 / 2016 (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition); li>
- The data controller is Colorificio Zetagi Srl, with registered office in 36050 Creazzo (VI), Via Pasubio, 41. The updated list of data controllers and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller. li>